Michael Jackson’s Neverland ranch was just re-listed for $31 million after being on the market for $100 million in 2015.
The late entertainer, who passed away in 2009 at the age of 50, resided in the 2,700-acre property for 15 years. As to be expected, the sprawling retreat, known as Sycamore Valley Ranch, is nothing short of extravagant.
Designed by Robert Altevers for William Bone, the gated estate features six bedrooms, a pool house, immaculate gardens, and much more. Suzanne Perkins and Kyle Forsyth of Compass hold the listing. “This truly is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to own one of the most pristine 2,700-acre ranches in Southern California with total privacy and wildlife galore”.
1 .The property’s entrance.
2. It sits on 2,700 acres and was built in 1982.
3. The sprawling estate features immaculate gardens and a waterfall.
4 There’s even a pool house.
5. It boasts picturesque mountain views.
6. Here’s a look at the four-acre lake.
7. Neverland features several structures, including three guest homes.
8. In addition to multiple barns, there’s a petting zoo.
9. An aerial view of the famous estate.
Even with all the negative publicity over the years, its hard to believe that this immaculate property with so much music history has not yet been sold.
By John Cicioni